aspnet_regsql Database Errors

jj .NET

I have several sites and membership databases on the same test
computer. They all have different names, so there is no problem.
However, now my Website Administration Tool won't create the ASPNETDB
database for me correctly. It creates the database, but doesn't add
the correct schema. When I attempt to use the aspnet_regsql tool, I
get the following error:

=================

Setup failed.

Exception:
An error occurred during the execution of the SQL file
'InstallMembership.sql'. The SQL error number is -2 and the
SqlException message is: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed
prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Details of failure

SQL Server:
Database: [ASPNETDB]
SQL file loaded:
InstallMembership.sql

Commands failed:

EXEC sp_addrolemember N'aspnet_Membership_BasicAccess',
N'aspnet_Membership_FullAccess'
EXEC sp_addrolemember N'aspnet_Membership_ReportingAccess',
N'aspnet_Membership_FullAccess'

SQL Exception:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout
period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is
not responding.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject
stateObj)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject
stateObj, UInt32 error)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult
asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadPacket(Int32
bytesExpected)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadBuffer()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadByte()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream,
BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String
methodName, Boolean async)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult
result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at System.Web.Management.SqlServices.ExecuteFile(String file, String
server, String database, String dbFileName, SqlConnection connection,
Boolean sessionState, Boolean isInstall, SessionStateType
sessionStatetype)

Can anyone help me out with this?

JJ