aspnet_wp.exe and memory management

Alex D.

is there any way to free some garbage memory used by the aspnet working
process without restarting the server?
one of my pages is loading objects in demand into memory but it seems that
is not working ok because if flooding the server's memory, then I dont have
a clue on how to free the memory without restarting the server or killing
the aspnet working process. also I would like to see whats happening and
what objects are being loaded into memory, any cool way?
Thanks,
alex.

Alex D.

all memory is managed, the problem is that is too much memory and I guess it
will last all the time the session is alive. What I am looking for is a way
of manually disposing all the objects and free the memory, or perhaps all
the memory pertaining to a session.