    workstation), so I did not follow KB recommendations pertaining to a DC.
    Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks.

    Alek

    Alek Davis, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Alek Davis

    Alek Davis Guest

    OK, if anyone experiences a similar issue: I changed the userName attribute
    of the processModel tag in the machine.config file (under
    %WINDIR%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CONFIG) from "machine" to
    "system" and it seemed to fix the problem.

    Alek

    "Alek Davis" <alek_DOT_davis_AT_intel_DOT_com> wrote in message
    > After installing Framework 1.1, I cannot run any of my ASP.NET

    applications.
    > Actually, while installing Framework 1.1, I also installed recommended
    > updates (all critical security fixes) from the Windows updates site, so I

    am
    > not sure whether this was caused by Framework 1.1 or by one of the hot
    > fixes. Now I am getting the following error in the event log:

    "aspnet_wp.exe

    Alek Davis, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Alek Davis

    Kurt Guest

    Alek,
    do you know if this compromises the security of the machine or
    anything else and if so could you explain,

    thanks

    Kurt

    Kurt, Jul 26, 2003