ASPNET_WP.EXE Memory usage question

Guest

We have about 4 .net applications on a windows 2000 IIS5
server, and recently the memory of the aspnet_wp.exe
process has been increasing quickly until the process is
automatically recycled do to reaching the 60% threshold of
memory usage. This is not normal, and I need to determine
which application is causing memory to spike. Does anyone
know how to pinpoint which app is tied to the memory leak?

Any help would be appreciated.
Scott

Bob Barrows

We have about 4 .net applications on a windows 2000 IIS5
server, and recently the memory of the aspnet_wp.exe
process has been increasing quickly until the process is
automatically recycled do to reaching the 60% threshold of
memory usage. This is not normal, and I need to determine
which application is causing memory to spike. Does anyone
know how to pinpoint which app is tied to the memory leak?
This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

HTH,
Bob Barrows