aspnet_wp.exe stopped unexpectedly

Dave Stockton

I have seen some other posts about this particular
problem. Mine is a random problem, probably tied to memory
consumption but I am trying to figure out for sure.

I am running .Net Framework v1.1.4322.0. I have seen posts
about patch, but it is for v1.0.3705.0. Does it apply to
Framework 1.1?

Is there any way to turn on debugging to get more detail
as to what is causing the crash?