aspnet_wp.exe was recycled because memory.... error

kdd

I have a ASP .NET C# web application using IIS 5.0 and .NET 1.1 on a W2K
Server machine. Back-end is SQL Server 2000. When I deploy it
and try to use the application/web-site I get the "aspnet_wp.exe was
recycled because memory consumption exceeded 60 percent ...." error.

It has
* a C# dll (developed in-house) registered in global assembly cache.
* several C# web services
* custom web controls
* 3rd party C++ dlls
* InProc session management (default)
* tracing disabled
* an ActiveDirectory server on the same machine (but not in all cases)

This error never happens on a development machine - W2K Professional.
Sometimes this can be resolved if I restart the machine after deploying
and then access the web application. And this does not happen on every
W2K Server machine/on every deployment.

So I cannot associate it with "machine issue", memory leaks,
machine.config file, etc.

I have checked msdn, Internet, forums but found no good leads to solve
this.

If I want to increase server memory or the memory limit for ASP worker
process or anything like that, I would not have posted my problem here.
I am only looking for solid technical leads or solutions.

If anybody can help I would appreciate it very much.