aspnet_wp.exe

Ching-Lung

Hi,

I am getting these errors from Event Viewer - Application:
1. aspnet_wp.exe could not be launched because the
username and/or password supplied in the processModel
section of the config file are invalid.

2. aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for
the failure is 80004005. This error can be caused when
the worker process account has insufficient rights to
read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that
the .NET Framework is correctly installed and that the
ACLs on the installation directory allow access to the
configured account.

How do I set the username/password for aspnet_wp.exe?
Please help!

Thanks!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

See if this gets you going?