    and it insiste on creating a local db and adding it there..

    any way around this?

    thanks for any help or information.
    jobs, Jul 21, 2007

  2. First of all, you do not need to use "ASPNETDB" database to handle your
    Membership, Roles, Profile. You can create the tables/view/sprocs in any
    database with ASPNET_REGSQL or via built-in managment library methods.
    You need to have a <Clear> or <Remove> directive in your Membership etc.
    web.config nodes in order to remove the default providers before adding your
    own.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    bogMetaFinder: http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 21, 2007