ASPose.license component

TJS

anybody familiar with this component and how to use it ?

The author no longer supports it but it is still freely available. I am
hoping to find some working examples or brief set of steps for
implementation.

Each time I try to use the example I get this error:
Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Demo' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:
Line 65: // Put user code to initialize the page here
Line 66: Demo demo = new Demo(licenseFolder, this);

Source File:
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Aspose.License\Demos\Aspose.License.Demos.WebApp\Default.aspx.cs
Line: 66

I have the "Aspose.License.dll" in the /bin folder

and the following in the calling page

<%@ Page language="c#" src="Default.aspx.cs"
Inherits="Aspose.License.Demos.WebApp.Default" %>