ASPRUNTIME error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by SISTEC, Nov 17, 2007.

  1. SISTEC

    SISTEC Guest

    Hi,

    I was using aspnet_compiler windows XP without problem,

    Now, I have windows Vista Bussiness, works nice, I just have one error,

    I have this virtual directory: myapplication
    and target empty directory: distributiondir

    Now, I do this to compile my application:

    aspnet_compiler -v myapplication c:\distributiondir

    i get this error:

    error ASPRUNTIME: no se pudo tener acceso a la metabase de IIS

    in english, it's like:

    ASPRUNTIME error: can access the IIS metabase

    any idea?

    thanks

    error
    SISTEC, Nov 17, 2007