ASPState, getting sessions accessed in last 20 mins.

Ronnie R

Hi there,

I've written a query that I'm going to use to see the users that have had
'activity' in the last '20' minutes on my site.

SELECT * from [ASPState].[dbo].[ASPStateTempSessions]
where LockDate > DATEADD(MINUTE, -20, GETDATE())

It appears to do the job, but I'm assuming LockDate is a good column to use.

Any thoughts people? Thanks

Ronnie R

Thanks Gregory, your answer appreciated

Gregory A. Beamer said:
LockDate should get the last access, so that is as good as any method.

Peace and Grace,

--
Gregory A. Beamer (MVP)

Twitter: @gbworld