asptxn.dll in Windows 2000 but not in Windows 2003

R M

Hello All

This might just be my ignoranace.

---------------------------
The asptxn.dll exists on my Windows 2000 box:

C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv>dir asptxn.dll
Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is 5839-8874

Directory of C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv

06/19/2003 01:05p 30,480 asptxn.dll
2 File(s) 369,184 bytes
0 Dir(s) 264,912,896 bytes free

--------------------------
However, on my Windows 2003 box:

C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv>dir asptxn.dll
Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is 7CFC-DDD5

Directory of C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv

File Not Found

Does anyone know if
(a) I missed an installation step
(b) If there is a replacement for asptxn.dll that I should be using
(c) If there is another location that I should search for this dll.
Actually, I searched the whole filesystem and didnt find anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Please respond to this post.

Thanks

-R

Dave Patrick

What problem does this cause?