AspUpload Configuration

Guest

I am using aspupload in a hosting environment. When testing the
basic install of the component I am trying to use the default
forms provided. When using the the first method as found at
http://www.traceydonley.com/aspupload/02_simple/Form2.asp

I receive the following error:persits.Upload.1 error ''800a0028''

This feature has been disabled by system administrator. Use
SaveVirtual instead.

/aspupload/02_simple/UploadScript2.asp, line 1

If I change the upload script to the SaveVirtual as directed
such as can be found at
http://www.traceydonley.com/aspupload/02_simple/Form1.asp

I receive this error:

Persits.Upload.1 error ''800a0005''

/aspupload/02_simple/UploadScript1.asp, line 11

The directory structure is quite simple. The aspupload directory
exsits just under the root and in that directory there is a
subdirectory call images.

Here is the code I am using for the uploadscript1.asp

<!-- AspUpload Code samples: UploadScript1.asp -->
<!-- Invoked by Form1.asp -->
<!-- Copyright (c) 2001 Persits Software, Inc. -->
<!-- http://www.persits.com -->

<HTML>
<BODY>

<%
Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
Count = Upload.SaveVirtual("/images")

Response.Write Count & " file(s) uploaded to c:\upload"

%>

</BODY>
</HTML>

Regardless of how I change the path (../images or ../../images)
the error is the same.

I called the support telephone number but the person I spoke
with referred me to my host which does not support the software
they purchased from your company. My host referred me to the
vendor wich is persists.

Please help.