    my problem or does any have a idea how to tackle this problem...

    Thanx in advance,

    Mike
    Mike, Feb 22, 2005

  2. You might be able to use one of these techniques:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExportPanel.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/Articles/ExcelExport.aspx

    If you have more advanced needs, I'd recommend going with a 3rd party
    component, such as one of these:
    http://www.SteveOrr.net/Reviews/AsposeWord.aspx
    http://officewriter.softartisans.com/officewriter-189.aspx

    --