aspx compiled ?

James_Ptg

Hello people,

i begin in aspx (i was Dev. in ASP3 before) and i read (but i dont remember
where) that we can compil aspx page.. and put this compilated page on the
server to run it !

great like that this is protect the inside code ? no ?

so how do that ? (links ?)

thank a lot..

cya

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

Just have a look

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\%version%\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\%Application Name%.....

Guest

If you plan to compile it i'd use visual studio and take advantage of the
code behind features. If not then just write the pages and let the iis server
compile the pages for you. You will not get a major performance boost by
using vs.net. However, the advantages of a septare code page are very worth
the trouble. It IS a PAIN IN THE A@@ to learn this esp the ADO.NET objects
that are created by VS.NET. However, again it IS worth the trouble.
good luck. If you want to see my frustration just see my postings!
thanks
kes

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You cannot compile the ASPX file in version 1.x.
But you can compile the contents of the ASPX file into the DLL in .NET
version 2.0, due out later this year.