    so how do that ? (links ?)

    thank a lot..

    cya
    James_Ptg, May 3, 2005

  2. Just have a look

    %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\%version%\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\%Application Name%.....

    --

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET], May 3, 2005

  3. If you plan to compile it i'd use visual studio and take advantage of the
    code behind features. If not then just write the pages and let the iis server
    compile the pages for you. You will not get a major performance boost by
    using vs.net. However, the advantages of a septare code page are very worth
    the trouble. It IS a PAIN IN THE A@@ to learn this esp the ADO.NET objects
    that are created by VS.NET. However, again it IS worth the trouble.
    good luck. If you want to see my frustration just see my postings!
    thanks
    kes

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, May 3, 2005
  4. You cannot compile the ASPX file in version 1.x.
    But you can compile the contents of the ASPX file into the DLL in .NET
    version 2.0, due out later this year.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP