.aspx displays totally blank page?

?

.

Hello, trying to bring up one of our .aspx pages and it displays a totally
blank page in the IE browser. Our app was working like a month ago but now
a total blank page, does anyone know what this could be? Thanks in advance.

?

.

Thanks for your reply Brian much appreciated. There does appear to have
been an asp.net framework update in the Event Viewer just prior to the time
of the user compaint which sounds to make sense. Our app's web virtual
directory in IIS 6.0 used to be functioning properly and set as 'ASP.NET
version:' 2.0.50727 which is now currently displaying the blank page....but
when changing it's setting to the 1.1.4322 version the app's .aspx pages
appear to be displaying and working properly. So perhaps something with our
v2.0.50727 got disabled/broken?