aspx dont work: App-Domain could not be created

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by AlexCZ, Jun 29, 2006.

  1. AlexCZ

    AlexCZ Guest

    After restart some time is everithing ok. After some hours - some days,
    problem start. Only in pool, where dll VB6 is used, aspx pages (asp ok) does
    not work.

    Event:
    Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
    Error: 0x8007000e Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

    Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    Event ID: 1088

    OS: Windows 2003 Server SP1

    HW: dual Xeon, 4GB RAM,
    Server is not Domain server.
    dll VB6 is used in pool where aspx pages does not work, in other pools aspx
    pages work.

    Any ideas?

    thx

    Alex
    AlexCZ, Jun 29, 2006

  2. AlexCZ

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleENa?= wrote on 29 jun 2006 in

    > After restart some time is everithing ok. After some hours - some
    > days, problem start. Only in pool, where dll VB6 is used, aspx pages
    > (asp ok) does not work.
    >
    > Event:
    > Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
    > Error: 0x8007000e Not enough storage is available to complete this
    > operation.
    >
    > Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    > Event ID: 1088
    >
    > OS: Windows 2003 Server SP1
    >
    > HW: dual Xeon, 4GB RAM,
    > Server is not Domain server.
    > dll VB6 is used in pool where aspx pages does not work, in other pools
    > aspx pages work.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Wait a minute - you're talking .NET aren't you? This is a classic asp
    newsgroup. ASP.NET is totally different. Try over at

    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jun 29, 2006