    So, how do I do it?

    -=NicK=-
    ...::Insidious Prince of DarknessĀ®::..

    Nikhil Desai, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Nikhil Desai

    CJM Guest

    An ASPX file is an ASP.NET file. IIS by default hasnt got a clue what this
    file is and so renders it as a text file.

    You need to installed the .NET framework. This will allow you to (and IIS!)
    to run .NET code.

    CJM

    "Nikhil Desai" <> wrote in message
    Hello!

    I got some code in ASPX format but I have no idea about
    how to make it work.. like, I did this

    I created a virtual directory in IIS
    Gave default.aspx as the default document
    When i enter the URL in Internet Explorer, it displays
    only the code rahter than displaying the output

    CJM, Dec 22, 2003