ASPX.. how do i run this?

Nikhil Desai

Hello!

I got some code in ASPX format but I have no idea about
how to make it work.. like, I did this

I created a virtual directory in IIS
Gave default.aspx as the default document
When i enter the URL in Internet Explorer, it displays
only the code rahter than displaying the output

So, how do I do it?

-=NicK=-
...::Insidious Prince of Darkness®::..

CJM

An ASPX file is an ASP.NET file. IIS by default hasnt got a clue what this
file is and so renders it as a text file.

You need to installed the .NET framework. This will allow you to (and IIS!)
to run .NET code.

CJM