aspx not loading in designer

Mike D

I have been trying to learn asp.net and have copied a page from the
internet. It will not load in the designer. What am I missing? It
looks like it is missing a reference to a code behind page but I am
missing the syntax.

Any help greatly appreciated the page and the error are posted below.

Mike

Here is the error I am getting:
The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the
following error, then load it again: Visual studio cannot open a
designer for the file because the class within it does not inherit
from a class that can be visually designed.

Here is the .aspx page:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<title>SimplePage3.aspx</title><% @Page src="simplepage3.aspx.vb"
Inherits="SimplePage" %>
<script language="VB" runat="server">
</script>
</HEAD>
<form id="WebForm1" method="post" runat="server">
<select id="lbHobbies" Multiple runat="server"
NAME="lbHobbies">
<option Value="Ski">Ski</option>
<option Value="Bike">Bike</option>
<option Value="Swim">Swim</option>
<OPTION value="DanceNaked">Sex</OPTION>
</select>
<asp:label id="lblOutput" runat="server" />
</form>
</HTML>