aspx page with Mailto and French characters

Si Pearson

Hi,

I've got an aspx page with a 'mailto' with accented characters in the
subject field, when the mail is created the accented characters aren't
displayed correctly.

The mailto looks like this:

href="mailto:[email protected]&subject=Suggestions for : ED13&body=Title%0d%0aLe
jûge de l'impôt
précise%0d%0a%0d%0aLink%0d%0ahttp://sidev01/sites/educationpapers/ED13%0d%0a%0d%0aComment/Suggestion%0d%0a%0d%0a">Suggestions</A>

The text in the email looks like this:

Le jûge de l'impôt précise les effets des conventions de portage

If I do the same thing in an html page, the resulting email is correct.

I've tried htmlencoding, changing the charset etc, but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be great.

ta

Si