    displaying them incorrectly. Is this a common problem?? I
    have iis 5.0 installed with windows 2000. i use the full
    version of vs.net to make asp.net pages.

    Mark C, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Mark C

    Bob Barrows Guest

    This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
    dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
    luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.vbnet.

    Bob Barrows, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Mark C

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I suggest a DotNet group on ASPX issues...

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 11, 2003
  4. Mark C

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    If you do a view-source, do you see your ASP.Net code in the source? If so,
    then your ASP.Net code is not being parsed at runtime.

    a) Did you install the DotNet Framework or DotNet redistributable? (you
    didn't say that you did) You can get either of those from www.asp.net

    b) You may just need to register the appropriate ISAPI filter for ASP.net
    pages. You can do that using aspnet_regiis.exe tool:
    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=137057

    As others have noted, this is a Classic ASP group. Try ASP.Net group next
    time.

    Cheers
    Ken

    :