aspx pages question

Pedro Jaraiz

Hi, i have a newbie dud

I would like to develop a portal, and i have two web controls (the left menu, and the top menu

The only thing that i need its the central part (to show information depending in where you clicked in the menus

What is the best way to make this...? For example...

Its a good idea, make a aspx page for each different content in the central part, and then add the two menus to each aspx pages (as webcontrols of course), or there is a best way to make this?..

Thanks in advance
Pedro Jaraiz...

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
Hi, i have a newbie dude