    pages.

    Yes, the .NET framework is installed, and reinstalled.

    Thanks
    rooster575, Nov 8, 2003

  2. rooster575

    Oliver Guest

    Go to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 in the command prompt and
    run:

    aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Oliver, Nov 8, 2003

  3. rooster575

    rooster575 Guest

    Ok, I tried this, but its the wierdest thing.. Now the Index.aspx loads, but
    a popup window, login.aspx shows the source.
    This exact same app works fine on 10 other servers.
    Any other ideas?

    rooster575, Nov 9, 2003