ASPX pages show source instead of loading.

rooster575

Anyone ever see this? It's as if IIS doesent know what to do with .aspx
pages.

Yes, the .NET framework is installed, and reinstalled.

Thanks

Oliver

Go to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 in the command prompt and
run:

aspnet_regiis.exe -i

rooster575

Ok, I tried this, but its the wierdest thing.. Now the Index.aspx loads, but
a popup window, login.aspx shows the source.
This exact same app works fine on 10 other servers.
Any other ideas?