Aspx programs not parsed correctly in Netscape

Dave Uphoff

I noticed that when I process my aspx web pages in Netscape that the page is not interpreted correctly. Text boxes that are supposed to have no border, have borders, the font for arial is one size larger than what it is supposed to be, etc. Doe
Netscape plan to fully support the Net Framework system
Dave Uphoff

Don Verhagen

Dave Uphoff said:
I noticed that when I process my aspx web pages in Netscape that the page
is not interpreted correctly. Text boxes that are supposed to have no
border, have borders, the font for arial is one size larger than what it is
supposed to be, etc. Does
Netscape plan to fully support the Net Framework system?
Dave Uphoff

This is a "classic" asp group, you may have better luck in a dotnet group.
However, the problem you seem to be addressing isn't ASPX (directly).

It's the HTML/CSS that is possibly generated by ASPX. A little more detail
might be approriate, such as the *version* and *platform* of Netscape.
Netscape 4.x has horrible CSS support and may be the root cause of your
problem.

Don Verhagen
Tandem Staffing Solutions, Inc.