    I noticed that when I process my aspx web pages in Netscape that the page is not interpreted correctly. Text boxes that are supposed to have no border, have borders, the font for arial is one size larger than what it is supposed to be, etc. Doe
    Netscape plan to fully support the Net Framework system
    Dave Uphoff

    Dave Uphoff, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Dave Uphoff

    Don Verhagen Guest

    "Dave Uphoff" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I noticed that when I process my aspx web pages in Netscape that the page

    is not interpreted correctly. Text boxes that are supposed to have no
    border, have borders, the font for arial is one size larger than what it is
    supposed to be, etc. Does
    > Netscape plan to fully support the Net Framework system?
    > Dave Uphoff

    This is a "classic" asp group, you may have better luck in a dotnet group.
    However, the problem you seem to be addressing isn't ASPX (directly).

    It's the HTML/CSS that is possibly generated by ASPX. A little more detail
    might be approriate, such as the *version* and *platform* of Netscape.
    Netscape 4.x has horrible CSS support and may be the root cause of your
    problem.

    Don Verhagen
    Tandem Staffing Solutions, Inc.

    Don Verhagen, Feb 18, 2004