aspx reporting component

jvcoach23

we are looking for an aspx reporting component. i had the vs 2005 report
viewer and it was wired up and working great except for it can't print the
report. so i'm off looking for something else to use. the reporting
component will be bound to iList.. so that is one of the big requirements.
I looked at devExpress reporting, but have not been able to get that to
work clear through yet.. and their support is a long time between
but i've also read that they charge you full price when you go from vs 2003
to 2005 and i didn't see anything on their site that says it will be any
different for when we go to 2008.

so.. was hoping someone out there could point me to a reporting component
that i could use with the iList generics.... like i said.. don't have real
complex needs, report viewer was working fine except we can't print because
we are in local mode... one last thing.. don't want to break the bank on
this either.. and reporting services is not an option

thanks
shannon