ASPX standard validation failing for Mozilla and Opera web browsers

peshrad

I'm using Windows 2K, .NET 1.1, and Visual Studio .NET.

In my ASPX app I use standard validators like RequiredFieldValidator.
The validators work just fine for IE 6.0.

They also work in a very simple ASPX Web app
for other web browsers like Mozilla 1.4, Mozilla 1.6, Opera 7.11.

However, in my "real world app",
these validators do n o t work for Mozilla 1.4, Mozilla 1.6, Opera 7.11.

Can anybody guess why ?

Your kind help would be appreciated.