    and the validators ought to work.

    Can you guess why ?

    Your kind help would be appreciated.

    peshrad, Jun 14, 2004

  2. peshrad

    Chris Guest

    ..NET validators don't work in Netscape or Mozilla, and microsoft makes no
    attempt at trying to make them work. I believe the Javascript that .NET
    generates in order to do the validation isn't recognized by Mozilla, but I'm
    not sure. If your going to use .NET validators then you have to check the
    browser and do server side validation when the user is in Mozilla.

    Chris, Jul 22, 2004