ASPX VB.NET Connects to WMI

LamSoft

Is there any method to let aspx connects to WMI to get system information.

I found that there is a method called
"System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher, but when I tried to import it,
the VS.NET said "namespace or type specified in the Imports.... does not
contain any public member or cannot be found.

What did I missing?

Mark Rae

Is there any method to let aspx connects to WMI to get system information.

Yup - the System.Management namespace.
I found that there is a method called
"System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher, but when I tried to import
it, the VS.NET said "namespace or type specified in the Imports.... does
not contain any public member or cannot be found.

What did I missing?

You have to add a reference to System.Management in your project...

Obviously, this is going to run server-side, so any information will relate
to the server, not the client machine(s)...