    </assemblyBinding>

    Why is this broken?

    Thanks.

    localhost, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Hi Localhost,

    Thanks for your posting. As for the privatePath problem you mentioned, it
    is a normal behavior because the asp.net web application is abit different
    from the normal desktop or console application which will ignore the other
    private bin path we set in the <probing privatePath="..." /> element. So
    generally in asp.net application, as for nonstrong-named assembly, we
    should put them in the private "bin" folder.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support