Assembly.GetAssembly(oSomeObject)).CreateInstance(sSomeObjectType)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Just D., Dec 7, 2005.

  1. Just D.

    Just D. Guest

    All,

    Did anybody try using this in WebApps?

    Assembly.GetAssembly(oSomeObject)).CreateInstance(sSomeObjectType)

    The situation is interesting, the Web app works just great on my developer
    computer but doesn't work when I upload it to our server. I'm suspecting
    that VS registers something when I compile the whole project and that's why
    it works just great on my machine, but when I upload to the server the same
    assembly is not registered and I'm getting the problem like null object
    reference, etc.

    I can't register the assembly on the server even once because I will need
    doing that each time when I recompile the assembly and another problem - I
    need to have a debug and release versions at the same time. SO it doesn't
    work for me.

    Can I decrease a security level for this assembly only in the Web.Config
    file to let the WebApp use the call mentioned above?

    Just D.

    Just D., Dec 7, 2005