assembly language program

CK

Hi Everybody,
Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
By
CK

Walter Roberson

Hi Everybody,
Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
By
CK

The only portable way to do that is to have the "assembly language
program" as data, and to have your C program include an
interpreter for that data.

-Some- implementations permit embedded assembly language code
as an extension to C, but it is not portable and the facility is
not supported by the C standards.

Kenny McCormack

Hi Everybody,
Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
By
CK

Troll.