    programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
    By
    CK

    CK, Jul 18, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    CK <> wrote:
    >Hi Everybody,
    >Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
    >programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
    >By
    >CK

    The only portable way to do that is to have the "assembly language
    program" as data, and to have your C program include an
    interpreter for that data.

    -Some- implementations permit embedded assembly language code
    as an extension to C, but it is not portable and the facility is
    not supported by the C standards.

    --
    Look out, there are llamas!

    Walter Roberson, Jul 18, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    CK <> wrote:
    >Hi Everybody,
    >Please construe me to embody assembly language program into c
    >programming . Please give some conception or construe me.
    >By
    >CK

    Troll.

    Kenny McCormack, Jul 18, 2005