    I'm thinking maybe the CONTROL is made for the older verion of .NET
    framework!!

    Any idea on what to do?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Hi Patrick,
    Can you tell me what version of .NET framework you are working on?. Did you
    installed/uninstalled newer version of .NET framework recently?.

    Rgds,
    John Paul. A

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBQYXVsLiBB?=, Nov 29, 2004

  3. ..Net 1.1
    No installation recently!!

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Dear Patrick,
    I think there is some problem with the Framework. Try installing it once
    again. I hope it will get solved.

    Rgds,
    John Paul. A

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBQYXVsLiBB?=, Nov 29, 2004