Assembly Question

Guest

I have a control that i want to use and when dragged to a web form and
complile it i gives me error:-

"The located assembly's manifest definition with name
'Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls' does not match the assembly reference."

(I'm using it together with the 'Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls' of the
TreeView menu control!)

I'm thinking maybe the CONTROL is made for the older verion of .NET
framework!!

Any idea on what to do?

Guest

Hi Patrick,
Can you tell me what version of .NET framework you are working on?. Did you
installed/uninstalled newer version of .NET framework recently?.

Rgds,
John Paul. A

Guest

..Net 1.1
No installation recently!!

John Paul. A said:
Hi Patrick,
Can you tell me what version of .NET framework you are working on?. Did you
installed/uninstalled newer version of .NET framework recently?.

Rgds,
John Paul. A

Guest

Dear Patrick,
I think there is some problem with the Framework. Try installing it once
again. I hope it will get solved.

Rgds,
John Paul. A