Assembly resource file not found for non-admin users!

Jéjé

Hi,

I have create some webpart controls to use in sharepoint.
these webparts are in a DLL and I have a resource file for the french
language.

after an IISReset, if the caller is a non-administrator user, then the
language resource file is not loaded.
if an administrator load the page, then the DLL is found and loaded into the
cache and another non-admin user can see the translated texts.

the fusion log display that:
* first call by non-admin user: trying to find the "neutral" DLL. found it
in the GAC
* second call by an Admin user: trying to find the "fr-FR" DLL. found in the
GAC

why the first call try to find the neutral DLL and don't try to find the
language specific resource file?

there is a security issue or anything like this?
any guide?

thanks.

Jerome.

Jéjé

if my DLLs are copied into the bin folder instead-of the GAC, then the first
user (non-admin) can see the translated texts!

but I want to use the GAC!!!