AssemblyInfo

I have a project with a number of assembly's.

(a) How do I version these assembly's?

(b) Is there an option to get the compiler to set the
version in the Assembly.info file?

Thanks,
C.

Chris Jackson

assemblyinfo.cs has the version information, and if you want this to be
automatically set you can use star (which will will in based on the build
number). For example:
[assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.0.0")]

[assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.*")]

Tommy

How could you have multiple assemblies in a single project? I believe
that each project compiles into a single assembly.

You can definitely specifiy a version for an assembly through the
AssemblyInfo file.