    each iteration because it includes the massively bloated Crystal Reports
    merge module and takes forever to FTP. Can anyone point me in the right
    direction? TIA.

    Monty, May 31, 2007

  2. Hi Monty,

    Is the assembly strong named?

    Please use fusion log viewer to find out the detailed causes of why the
    assembly failed to load:

    #Suzanne Cook's .NET CLR Notes : Debugging Assembly Loading Failures
    http://blogs.msdn.com/suzcook/archive/2003/05/29/57120.aspx

    #Junfeng Zhang's Windows Programming Notes : Fusion binding log and
    fuslogvw.exe
    http://blogs.msdn.com/junfeng/archive/2004/02/14/72912.aspx

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 1, 2007

  3. Hi Monty,

    Let me know if there's anything else I can help. Thanks.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 6, 2007