Assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.

Horatiu Margavan via .NET 247

Warning: The dependency 'Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=53f5ca5bbe1645cb' in project 'Business' cannot becopied to the run directory because it would overwrite thereference 'Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=fe93fd9fbb3eda2b'.

I know this error should apear when i have diferent versions...but i have the same version. I made only a simple change in afile from 'Core' and i get this error, and i cant go forward.I've tryed different methods like:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814197 but no success.

maybe can this help:

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=53f5ca5bbe1645cb
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/core/bus
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

If somebody can help me with some sugestions i will be glad.

Thanks