    --
    Thanks and Regards,

    Senthil Kumar M.
    DOTNET, Sep 14, 2005

  2. nope... not directly.
    You would have to pass them.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    blog: http://blog.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 14, 2005

  3. In ASP we can pass the value of the frameset by assigning the stream to
    the control name as the innerhtml stream. But I tried that also but it
    is not passing the values into the control.

    So please tell me how you will pass the stream to the control (If I am
    binding the data from the database it is correctly binding the data to
    the source file stream which I referred to the frame but it is not
    passing the data when I am retrieving the stream from the IFrame to a
    variable.)

    Thanks and Regards,

    Senthil Kumar M.

    Senthil Kumar Nadar, Sep 14, 2005
  4. wow... you lost me in that paragraph...but if you are simply asking how to
    pass them. Just set them in a session value and retrieve them in whatever
    page you need. As long as you aren't crossing sites you should be fine.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 14, 2005