Assigning IFrame Stream into a Variable

DOTNET

Hi,

I want to assign the values which I have typed inside the IFrame (I used the
Reqeust("Iframesourcename")). Is it possible to get the strings in the
IFrame into a variable in ASP.NET(I'm using Framework 1.1)? If so please
inform how to assign it.

Senthil Kumar Nadar

In ASP we can pass the value of the frameset by assigning the stream to
the control name as the innerhtml stream. But I tried that also but it
is not passing the values into the control.

So please tell me how you will pass the stream to the control (If I am
binding the data from the database it is correctly binding the data to
the source file stream which I referred to the frame but it is not
passing the data when I am retrieving the stream from the IFrame to a
variable.)

Thanks and Regards,

Senthil Kumar M.

Guest

wow... you lost me in that paragraph...but if you are simply asking how to
pass them. Just set them in a session value and retrieve them in whatever
page you need. As long as you aren't crossing sites you should be fine.