Assinging dynamic content from file to textbox

Greg

I am able to read an html file and display the text in a textbox, no
problem:

Dim sr As New StreamReader(Server.MapPath("myfile.htm")
Dim str as string = sr.ReadToEnd
txtBox.Text = str

Once in the textbox, the user can edit this standard template before
saving it to a database.

What I'd like is to read a file (.aspx?) with dynamic content (like
from a database), and have that displayed in the textbox. Once
created, we don't want to have to edit the file being read. Can
anyone point me in the right direction. Obviously, any custom tags or
controls in the file I'm reading needs to produce the text and/or html
before assigning that text to the textbox. Thanks for any help.