using System.Data;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

public partial class Default_aspx

When I try to run this under V2.0 I get this cryptic error:

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall
within the expected range.

Source Error:

Desperate, I have tried everything I can think of! Does anyone know
what the problem is!

Guest

Not sure. I do not see anything strange. Remember that Visual Studio 2005 is
still beta, however.

This is not the best group to fire off Visual Studio 2005. I would consider
going to the private groups for Visual Studio 2005 instead.

You can find info on these groups here:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=whidbey&slcid=us

---

Gregory A. Beamer