Assistance with changing column header Dates .................

David

Hi,

I need to set up an HTML table or the like, with 4 columns.
Each column needs to have a header with a FRIDAY (dd/mm/yy) date.

i.e. this weeks Fridays date is 16th Feb, the following is 23rd Feb
etc.
So, I need column 1 to be headed 16th Feb, col 2 to show 23rd Feb etc.
As this week passes, the dates need to move up 1 week, so that next
week, col 1 will display 23rd Feb and so on.
These headers need to change according to the date.

Please can you advise how I best achieve this ?

Thanks

David

Patrick

You can use the Date function to get today's date. Then you can use the
Weekday function to figure out which day it is. Once you know what day of
the week it is, you can then calculate how many more days it is until the
next Friday.

Then you use DateAdd to add 7, 14, and 21 days to Friday and you've got your
other 3 Fridays.