Associate a row in a table in a database with HyperLinkColumn

glenn

Hello,

I need to view details (details.aspx) from a summary page
(summary.aspx).

On my summary page I have a hyperlinkcolumn with a View Details link
in each row of a DataGrid.

Am I only able to list information in a datagrid, or can I reference
certain fields in a given row from a table in a database and place it on the
details page which is not in a datagrid?

On my details page, I want to display data from a row of a table in a
database that is not in a datagrid control. For example, I would like to
display in a databound label control the subject of a book which would be in
the subject field in a specific row and from a specific table in a database.

Thanks for any pointers on this question.

-glenn