    Thanks
    PP

    , Mar 7, 2006

  2. HK Guest

    Try these DOS commands:

    assoc .xml
    and
    ftype

    Try assoc /? or ftype /? for help

    HK, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Darren Kopp Guest

    Yes, it can be set as default. When you are in the "Open with" window,
    select the HTML Editor, then click "Set as Default" button.

    HTH,
    Darren Kopp
    http://blog.secudocs.com/

    Darren Kopp, Mar 7, 2006

    Cool, that worked. Thanks

    , Mar 10, 2006

    Oh, blind me, I should ahve see that :)
    Thanks for the info.

    , Mar 10, 2006

    Oh, blind me, I should have seen that :)
    Thanks for the info.

    , Mar 10, 2006