    encryption.!!!plz

    Thanks & Regards
    Priyabrata
    pintu, Jan 15, 2007

  2. * Are both the keys available to both sender and receiver.?
    The private key should only be available to the receiver.

    * When data is encrypted using public key ,Is the same data decrypted using
    private key( at client side).?
    The private key is only to decrypt data and sign messages.

    * How the keys are send to the client/receiver of message..I mean are they
    assigned to browsers or they are validated or send depending on login
    id/password of a user.?
    The keys ar generated ramdomly and in the case of SSL only last that
    session.
    Mariano Omar Rodriguez, Jan 16, 2007