    Thanks!

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Lucas Tam

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Lucas:

    You'll certainly run into the 2 connection limit if you have a large
    number of outbound calls (see
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821268).

    There are some more good tips in this article:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservice/html/service07222003.asp

    --
    Scott

    Scott Allen, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Scott Allen <> wrote in

    > Hi Lucas:
    >
    > You'll certainly run into the 2 connection limit if you have a large
    > number of outbound calls (see
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821268).
    >
    > There are some more good tips in this article:
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnserv
    > ice/html/service07222003.asp

    Thank you, those two articles were very helpful :)

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Apr 14, 2005