    I tried to make an asynchronous call but is doesn't compile in my cluent. I
    thought the asynchronus call would always be available.
    What am I doing wrong?

    Arne, May 13, 2005

  2. "=?Utf-8?B?QXJuZQ==?=" <> wrote in
    news::
    > I tried to make an asynchronous call but is doesn't compile in my
    > cluent. I thought the asynchronus call would always be available.

    It might help if you specified why it does not compile.

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 14, 2005

  3. Arne

    Arne Guest

    The compiler says the my asynchronous method doesn't exist. I have looked in
    the proxy class. The method does exist.

    Arne, May 16, 2005
  4. "=?Utf-8?B?QXJuZQ==?=" <> wrote in
    > The compiler says the my asynchronous method doesn't exist. I have
    > looked in the proxy class. The method does exist.

    Are there any other errors listed in the error window?

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 16, 2005
  5. Arne

    Arne Guest

    There are no other errors.

    Arne, May 16, 2005
  6. Arne

    Arne Guest

    The signature of asynchronous web services have changed in .Net 2.0. Now I am
    trying to find some documentation on how to make an asynchronous web services
    in Net 2.0.

    Arne, May 19, 2005