Asynchronous Call of WebService method within a WebService

René Preußler

Hi NG,

I have two WebServices. WS2 has a method which is called within a method of
WS1.
This call should have been asynchronous. But it doesn't. The calling client
of WS1 is still waiting until the asynchronous call of WS2 has finished.
I have added a webreference to WS2 in WS1 and call the <methodname>Async
method for this asynchronous call.
I am using VS2005.
what's going wrong here?

regards