    (please don't say "search" because I have)

    Ta, Mark
    , Sep 28, 2006

  2. I'm not sure what technology you are looking for. asp.net 2.0 does not
    change the browser request/response model as that would require changes to
    the browser. the server can not call the browser, the browser must still
    poll the server. 2.0 has some support for ajax which is browser client code
    making async calls to the server. the new atlas library (beta) has more
    support for ajax.

    any ajax techonolgy is going to require you learn javascript and the browser
    dom, to get good use of it.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Sep 28, 2006

  3. ThunderMusic Guest

    ThunderMusic, Sep 28, 2006