Asynchronous Web Services

Gary Howlett

Hi,

I have a web service that I call asynchronously, I want to do is...

1) Call the Web Service
2) Show on the Web Page the Service is processing.
3) Get the Web services results when thread returns.
4) Show the results on the webpage.

Everything works untill I get to stage 4, when I debug I know the results
are coming back and into my dataset. However how do I get the page the user
is looking at to refresh? as all it says it my label saying...processing.

Many Thanks

Regards

Gary Howlett
Systems Developer
Rainbow Financial Services
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Web: www.rainbowgrp.co.uk

Natty Gur

Hi,

use <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="10; URL=http://www.htmlhelp.com/">
to auto refresh the page every X secounds. every X secound (the page
will be process on the server) look for Session data that indicate if
the process done. if not return the "processing" message else return
results from DataSet.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana