asyncore: limiting connections?

ivanova

I'm using asyncore to test a list of proxies. I load the whole list and
call asyncore.loop(). But I need to limit the amount connections because
with a large list everything slows down a lot. How would I do this?

Any help would be appreciated

David Fisher

ivanova said:
I'm using asyncore to test a list of proxies. I load the whole list
and call asyncore.loop(). But I need to limit the amount connections
because with a large list everything slows down a lot. How would I
do this?

Any help would be appreciated

You question is so vague, I have no idea what you are talking about.

ivanova

You question is so vague, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well I'm using asyncore to go through a list of proxies and connecting to
them. I would like to know how to limit the number of connections uses at
once by asyncore.