asyncore module

Markus Franz

Hi.

Some URLs are passed to a python script as command line options like the
following command

../script.py http://www.websites1.com http://www.website2.com

(The number of passed URLs varies...)

Now my problem is:

How can I load and show the contents of these websites (from sys.argv) in
parallel by using the asyncore module? At the moment I use the following
script (it uses one child process for each URL):

import sys, os
for url in sys.argv[1:]:
pid = os.fork()
if pid == 0:
# placeholder for the loading routine
print website_contents
break

Is the same possible with the asyncore module?
Thank you.

Markus Franz